Loading Events

« All Events

  • This event has passed.

Bude Lifeboat Run – 6 miles (MTRS)

June 12 @ 19:15

£12

Intro: 11th running of this 6 mile race around Bude’s cycleway, canal towpath and off road footpaths. Money raised will help fund the RNLI’s aim to end preventable loss of life both at sea and on our inland waterways. A one mile fun run will also take place.

Multi-terrain Race Series: Bude Lifeboat Run is the eighth race of the 2018/19 Cornish Multi-terrain Race Series.

Race HQ: Bude Rugby Club, Bencoolen Meadow, Bude EX23 8QG. (link to map below). Portaloos at Race HQ, along with shower and changing facilities.

Parking: There is no parking available at the Rugby Club. Please park at The Crescent Car Park C (EX23 8LE) just a short 3 minute walk from Race HQ. Marshals will be on site to assist.

The Course: The single lap 6 mile course is 60% tarmac/concrete comprising cycleway, canal towpath and farm track and the remaining 40% footpath. Two drinks stations will be placed out on the course. Water will also be available at the Start/Finish area.

 MP3 Players / Safety: Competitors are advised that dogs, wheelchairs, wheeled carriages, cycles and personal audio devices are banned, and that competitors cannot be accompanied or followed either on foot or by vehicular conveyance of any description. Runners breaking any of these rules will be disqualified.

Price: £12.00 (affiliated runners), Unaffiliated +£2.00, Entries on the day +£2.00.

Links:

Visit the event website Download Entry Form Enter Online (RunBritain)

 

Please share!

Details

Date:
June 12
Time:
19:15
Cost:
£12
Event Categories:
,
Website:
http://www.buderats.co.uk/bude-lifeboat-run/

Venue

Bude Rugby Club
Bude, Cornwall EX23 8QG + Google Map
Phone:
01288 354795
Website:
http://www.buderfc.co.uk/

Organizer

Bude Rats
Email:
mhutch1@hotmail.co.uk
Website:
http://www.buderats.co.uk/